Would you like a career that gives you opportunities to help customers and partners use cloud computing to modernize an entire industry? Do you have a passion for driving innovation into channel sales organizations? Are you comfortable working on-site in a variety of customer environments, leading teams through high-impact changes?
The cloud has revolutionized how businesses deliver and manage applications, EveryonePrint’s Hybrid Cloud Platform (HCP) extends that revolution to print infrastructure. HCP is a print platform, that turns legacy print infrastructure into a highly scalable on-demand multi-tenant enterprise print platform. Enabling customers to simplify the management and delivery of the various elements that make up office printing: Print Servers, Drivers, Security & Administration, whilst maintaining a simple familiar user experience. HCP’s software as a service approach delivers continuous innovation at Cloud-speed that constantly challenges the industry norm, allowing customers to rethink what’s possible.
At EveryonePrint, we’re hiring experienced sales consultants with a background in cloud infrastructure or managed print services, to help our partners to understand, plan and implement a new cloud enabled print portfolio. As a key member of the EveryonePrint team, the key Account Manager will be responsible for identifying, qualifying, driving, and ultimately closing opportunities in close partnership with our existing channel partners as well as increasing the breadth of partners across North America.
- You are a pioneer – you can navigate through ambiguity and are excited to build a business from the ground up
- You challenge the status quo – we are looking for someone that will always look for ways to make us better in any way possible
- You’re passionate about working on the cutting edge of innovation with cloud infrastructure products and services
- High drive and enough structure to maintain your CRM at all times
- Developing – Work with new vendors to help them become MSPs and enable and upskill existing partners.
- Expertise – Collaborate with EveryonePrint pre-sales, and support teams to help partners and end-customers learn how to build and move their print infrastructure to the cloud
- Delivering – Responsible for pipeline management and moving customers into and through the initial stages of the sales cycle
- Insights – Work with EveryonePrint’s engineering and support teams to convey partner and customer needs and feedback as input to technology roadmaps
- Expect moderate/heavy travel
- Direct field experience working with enterprise accounts and/or experience with enterprise Software Solution Selling, Channel Sales and business development
- Proven track record of success driving adoption of disruptive technologies within enterprise accounts
- Proven track record with demonstrated success in Cloud or Print industries
- Experience in maintaining and developing a strong channel partnership and ability to build long term relationship with customers, partners and internal stakeholders
- Proven complex negotiation skills & sales record
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to drive complex negotiations and present to senior executives or at conferences
- Technical understanding of the printing industry related work experience would be an advantage but not a requirement.