We are happy to announce the release of a new version of EveryonePrint version 4.2.3.
This is an important release adding a number of enhancements around security and addressing a few minor issues. Changes in version 4.2.3 include:
* Set second generation Exchange Web Services integration as recommended in Admin UI settings
* Enhanced checks and filtering for upload filenames
* Modified Admin UI settings screens to not display saved passwords as asterix
* Enhanced support for Office 365 and inline image printing
* Enhanced email print text size when email contained inline images
* Enhanced UI display of document names to prevent XSS
* Enhanced admin UI screens to prevent against Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
* Enhanced security on session cookies to prevent Cross-Site scripting and force secure cookies if Force SSL is enabled
* Enhanced general Web UI security by implementing x-frame-options and content-security-policy
– Fixed issue printing multiple copies from iOS 11.x
– Fixed issue with PaperCut authentication for PaperCut 17.4 and newer
– Fixed issue with invalid MDM license errors for certain standalone license types
For a full list of changes, view the changelog here.
Upgrading from a previous version
Upgrade an existing version of EveryonePrint Mobile Print simply by running the new installer, and the installer will automatically stop services, update as needed, keep all settings, license information, job data and so on. It’s recommended to take a fresh backup of existing Mobile Print data and configuration before updating (see documentation for details).