We are happy to announce the release of a minor new version of Mobile Print version 4.2.2.
This is a minor but important release adding a few enhancements and addressing a few minor issues. Changes in version 4.2.2 include:
+ Added Windows 2016 support
+ Added support for Apple iOS 11
+ Added Office 2016 Professional support
* Updated MDM Apps with latest MDM SDKs; AirWatch 184.108.40.206, MobileIron 220.127.116.11, Good 18.104.22.16859 and XenMobile 10.7.1.2
* Modified LDAP email address lookup to search only user object class
* Updated internal version of Curl
* Modified MDM usage validation
* Modified Google Cloud Print retry logic if connections are interrupted
* Expanded address handling for Office 365 for certain configurations
* Removed Windows 2003 support
– Fixed issue with favorite printers in Web portal and Apps
– Fixed Web form injection vulnerability (thanks Thomas!)
For a full list of changes, view the changelog here.
Upgrading from a previous version
Upgrade an existing version of EveryonePrint Mobile Print simply by running the new installer, and the installer will automatically stop services, update as needed, keep all settings, license information, job data and so on. It’s recommended to take a fresh backup of existing Mobile Print data and configuration before updating (see documentation for details).